Saturday, March 27, 2010

January- Happy New Year


Can you believe it is 2010! Our first decade in this new century. I spent much of this month working with the school district training a group of 30 teachers in the area of gifted and talented education (GATE). These teachers were all kindergarten through 2nd grade instructors. These trainings allowed the teachers to get a certificate in GATE Nurturing. I also had several other "jobs" presenting at Parent Nights, our local GATE conference, and middle school humanities training.

I also began my position as secretary on our church council. I know, you'll laugh at my being a secretary with my incredible spelling capabilities, but I am enjoying the position.

Basically I worked 14 of the 20 days so it didn't really feel like "retirement."

No comments:

Post a Comment