Friday, February 4, 2011

Packing and Re-Packing

It is almost time for us to leave on our trip to Israel! Actually we leave Monday morning the 7th of February. I am still dashing about doing laundry and digging out the passports. Of course no trip would be any good if you didn't plan to take as stash of "treats" for those midnight snacks and the LONG plane ride. I am not certain where I will fit them, but I am most definitely NOT leaving them behind.

We are flying from SD to Philly and then have a 4 hour lay-over. We resume again with a red-eye to Tel-Aviv. It is about 13 hours of flying I think. I can tell I am getting old because I asked for "travel compression socks" for Christmas. My ankles seem to swell the older I get! One more sign of aging! Thanks Margey!!

I am going to try to post while on the trip and then go back and add pictures later. I am taking my ipad instead of the laptop and I have never used it to blog. Of course it will all depend if we have WiFi available. Dan and I are experimenting with it to see if it will be a good replacement to lugging a computer around on a trip.

Please pray for our little group of 16 that we have save travels and that the tension and rioting in Egypt calm and do not spill over to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment