Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You Want One Don't You!

Is this not the perfect gift for me? My cousin and his wife, who for the sake of less confusion I will call a "sister-in-law," sent this too me after Jay and Heidi's wedding. I have no idea where she found it, but I must say I have never had a more perfect gift in years!

I get so many comments on this phone case. So a super big thanks to Roxy and her family. It was so fun having all of you out for the wedding.

We are approaching the one year anniversary of the death of our beloved Auggie and this is a wonderful tribute to him. Thanksgiving is always a fun time with our family, but it will always be marked with some sadness because of his passing. He was a great dog and had an amazing 15 years of life.

As a little side note, today is Danny Boy's birthday. Jay's wiener dog turned 4 today. They had a birthday party for him at the office today. The adults had cake, and he and another dog at the office, Pepper, had fancy decorated dog bones to celebrate with. Yes, we are dog people!

No comments:

Post a Comment